Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

1 away!

I'm trying to learn to scream...its hard haha. I feel like an idiot but I think I'm getting better so tonight on the way home I was screaming along with He is Legend the whole way. I hope I get better soon so I can stop feeling like a tard =P. I'm also debating whether or not to use some of my car money to get the chest piece I've been dying to have......I know it would be very very irresponsible. blek. I most likely will just wait till I get more money, but when I do I'm getting it and I'll post pics.

Also I'm 1 away from getting 100 followers. Woohoo XD


stupid video, but thats the song I was listening too

20 comments:

  1. 101 NOW! :d

    check my blog some time, I'm working towards this goal myself. x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. learn to scream when you are born

    ReplyDelete
  3. screaming can be extremely difficult sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but I don't like that kind of music. However, it is interesting to see progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason I thought of that sci-fi movie with Will Smith. Just me? I guess so. Q_Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. scream scream scream scream SCREAMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN SCREAM ON THE INTERNET!

    ReplyDelete