Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jackass 3D

So I saw Jackass 3D the other day with a couple of friends. I really liked the opening of the movie, it was pretty sweet. There were parts of it that I thought were hilarious but some other parts that I didn't really care for. I could live without seeing all the dicks and what not though when Pontius hit that ball with his thing, that was pretty impressive haha. I didn't like the part where they put Bam in with a bunch of snakes, that wasn't funny it was just mean. All in all I'm actually glad I didn't have to pay to watch it, my brother got me in for free since he works at the movie theater, but if you are a huge Jackass fan I'd say its worth watching.


Also sorry for not updating yesterday, I wasn't feeling well.

Thanks for reading!


oh and check this out if you haven't already, its pretty simple. http://www.paybox.me/r/deafenedtones

32 comments:

  1. I may be seeing this this weekend. hopefully it won't disappoint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackass is always fun, but I'll probably wait till I can watch it for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. That show stoped being funny after the first season

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only want to see it for the 3D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in 3D I just wish more movies would shoot in 3D that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wasn't worth the 12.50 $ I paid for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully I'll be seeing it on friday, I need a good lulz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't care at all about the 3D, but I'll be seeing this as a huge guilty pleasure nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  9. people have been saying its pretty good. I can't wait for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dammit i tried to see this last weekend but they were sold out... imma try next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still like Jackass, but Bam's original CKY videos were definitely better (and yes, I know a lot of that footage was used in Jackass, but there was a lot left out too.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty interesting, I know ill be back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haven't seen it yet
    hoping to this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a hard time with his installment. Some pretty filthy stuff, even for me... I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would probably never bother to go to a theater to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanna see the movie really bad XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will be seeing this movie on Friday night

    ReplyDelete