Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Halloween

To answer some of the questions on pumpkins. I don't really know how to keep pumpkins from going soft or rotten but mine is still holding up strong. I just scraped as much of the inside out as I could and doing that probably helped a lot since there would be less to rot. Also tips, when carving an awesome design or face, start with the small parts first. Like do the pumpkins eyes first that way it won't be so weak to push on if you do it last. I learned that the hard way with my last pumpkin. I hope you guys all carved at least one this year!!!

So today Preston, his brother and his brother's girlfriend, and I all went trick or treating. It was pretty fun. His brother was a vampire and the rest of us basically just coated ourselves in fake blood. It was awesome. One little kid even asked his parents if it was real. Then after we went trick or treating we went to waffle house which is always a good idea. I don't really have much to write about cuz my mind is still stressed out and fighting off depression....ugh. Okay well I shall leave you with some pictures. enjoy!!!

 Preston is a badass zombie =P
 us all bloody like
 don't worries, I didn't really eat my little Yuffie =D

32 comments:

  1. Aww your cat looks so soft!
    You should have covered your cat in fake blood :D
    wait, nevermind, that would be a bad idea.
    Unless your fake blood was made of sugar! Cats love sugar! Especially zombie cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you didn't eat the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat's name is Yuffie? Hrm, why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last photo is lovely <3
    Seriously, I love it. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty brutal pic eating that cat! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did not eat kittieh but you got i nice bite :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you guys look hella scary. KEEP TEH KITTEHZ ALIVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome pictures! those are great costumes :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wicked nice zombie look. I am impressed.
    Isn't that the best when you confuse little kids realities?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how much blood you got on your cat!!???!?!??!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, everything is just normal for the cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Preston can pull his lips back pretty far there. Gotta be a breeze for his dentist. :)

    ReplyDelete