Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I DID IT!

Alright so I frickn did it! I wrote my essay on pokemon, but I changed it from pokemon blue, to pokemon fire red. I'm pretty excited bout this. I don't think I've worked this hard on any other essay haha. But I think I might fail, but I honestly dont care because I'm proud of it XD. I'll let you guys know how it is. And because I was writing an essay on it, I decided to play through Pokemon Fire Red and ooooh my the memories its bringing back. I forgot just how much I loved playing this game. I chose charmander to start out with and I've caught a few pokemon. I think right now I have Charmander, Jigglypuff, Pidgey, Butterfree, Magikarp, and Pikachu. Yes I have a jigglypuff and a magikarp, but don't be hatin lol. I'm excited to play through the whole game, which is probably what I'll do after this. Playing this game also makes me wanna play pokemon snap.

What is your favorite pokemon game?













You have to admit you loved this game!



10 comments:

  1. yup, awesome game lol congratz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Blue is probably my favorite, juct cause it was what I started with <3 the pokemon games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never really liked pokemon.

    To cheesy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if you worked hard, why do you think you are going to fail?
    Also - mini games from Pokemon Stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a pokemon fan at all, but the fact that you wrote an essay about it is amazing. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. an essay on Pokemon?!

    btw, I have a new post on GTL Everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, fire red FTW

    btw, check out my new post on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete