Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Depression

I struggle with clinical depression and its a bitch >_< It was really bad like a year ago and I thought I was getting better but yesterday I had a horrible horrible day. I had no reason what so ever to feel depressed yet every ounce of me was. I cashed a check for $1700 and not even that made me happy...which you think it would right? Its not that depressed feeling that people get and hanging out with friends or shopping or eating chocolate will make it go away, nope this shit just stays. I'll even try to force myself to be happy but it fails. Luckily today I'm feeling much better though my stupid partner for a psychology project didn't give me her half of a paper that was due today until I was supposed to leave my house, so I was late and her research fucking sucked ass. So our paper is probably gonna suck which I'm pissed about....grrrr.

Other than feeling depressed and being pissed off I'm currently looking for a car, thats what my money is for. I have no idea what to get, if I could get anything I'd get a '65 or '66 mustang XD hells yeah =D Though I honestly feel like spending some of my money and getting my chest piece, getting tattoos is like my therapy because I'm too stubborn to be put on medicine or talk to some doctor. Oh and about the hair, I haven't decided yet but when I do I'll keep you guys posted.
 haha it was so funny XD

the beautiful car I want someday. '66 mustang

22 comments:

  1. very sorry. i've been through that... brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well as they say money cant buy happiness, and also that amount wont buy you that car either :/ but hey hope things will pick up soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the car would be a good cure... But seriously, I hear you. I went through depression about a year ago and nothing ever made me happy. Except cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got to have an anchor. Something to strive and work hard for. I believe you can get that car. Give it your best! I know it would be more than enough. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make that car dream your anchor like KTOTHES said.
    =\ Try to avoid any suggestions to take meds. Just...just avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting read and understood thats sucks , GL with getting that car you work hard you can get one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree on the part where you avoid meds. My friend is on them too, and he just hasn't been back to his usual self, for 2 years now. Which was funny at first, but now it's just annoying, because he's still not doing anything with his life, and when he does try, he gets either refused or fired within a week. It makes everyone of us sad.
    So in short, just don't do meds, they'll fuck you up.

    Also, that UFC blog is up on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey keep your chin up! Dont worry life always works out in the end, remember that when there is something bad going on, it usually gets balanced out by the good later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, you guys are awesome =D
    and no, that money can't buy my car haha, but I did see one for sell that was $3300 and they would have traded for a 4wheeler, but my rents wouldn't do it

    ReplyDelete
  10. gotta keep your head up and keep moving. don't ever let that car get out of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my friend has that car

    it is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice, I can't wait to see what you have to say in your next post

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use to be depressed, i take xanax three times a day now.....couldn't be happier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice work here... btw, I have Hayden Panetierre bubbled on Enhanced by MS Paint :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got done with my GTL session this morning, and I was amused by your post... keep up the solid work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. People take life way too seriously
    Most have a roof over your head and 3 square meals a day
    Something millions of people in the world can't say
    Believe me, life isn't that bad:)

    ReplyDelete