Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pokemon Blue

The wedding was really pretty and amazing. I didn't trip at all hehe and I barely cried, I think when the groom started to cry and whispered "I love you" to my sister all of us brides maids started to cry. The photographer took so many frickn pictures and he made us act like we were putting her dress on for a picture, it was odd but whatever. They had stuffed chicken which was amazing, and their cake was white and chocolate layers with raspberry filling in between, with white icing, sooooo frickn yummy. I danced waaaaaaay to much and now my feet and legs are killing me, but thankful Preston gave me a foot message when I got home cuz he is amazing <3

About my essay, I finally picked a topic. I'm going to write about pokemon, like basically write an illustration of the game, probably pokemon blue XD. I'm so frickn excited, I'm hoping my teach with like it since I doubt anyone else has done this before hehe.

 Essay Topic XD

12 comments:

  1. Grats to your sister:) Sounds like fun, you should post the summary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the essay <3 Pokemon Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you allowed to do that in school? Lol well good luck writing that essay.

    http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, foot massage. I guess writing about a game would be more appealing than writing about a wedding. Better content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah I hope its allowed cuz I'm doing it. I'll tell you guys how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time at the wedding. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete