Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Exams

So yesterday I had my two exams. The first one was at 8:30am and it was for Art. I think I did alright on it....I'm nervous to see what grade I'm getting. Its hard for me to do this shit cuz I have memory loss. I've had it since I was 15 from a car crash. *yes I have a lot of problems XD* The next exam was at 2:30 and it was for Psychology. I think I did better on this one. I finished it in half an hr. I will get back my english essay monday and the two exam scores tuesday. Now I have to go and finish this project for Psychology. I'm doing it on Child Psychologist and I'm making charts hehe.

But for now Preston and I are playing Mario. A very good classic game that everyone should play. Its the number one game in the world. Hellz yeah! What is your favorite Mario game? I like the old school games and Super Mario Bros for the Wii.


Yoshi's Island 2

24 comments:

  1. MarioKart for SNES! Never get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that game is a classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. mario strikers: charged football.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The New Super Mario Bros. was an awesome remake. My favorite's probably the third, though. I was never big on Super Mario 64 for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved those snes games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you do all right in your exams. I done art to, we done an 6 hour piratical exam, was hard going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your exams went well! Anterior-grade amnesia?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paper Mario and the classic Super Mario Bros were my fav's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Mario World. You know the SNES was the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your exams, I just finished mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Favorite? Really hard to say. Hm, from my list of favorites I'll pull Chrono Trigger. XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coincidentially my favorite is Yoshi Island. The first I played, the other ones seemed shallow afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paper Mario for the 64 is my fav, though I love all the mario games :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. every mario game is fantastic ^_^

    ReplyDelete