Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not much to say

I didn't get any blood on Yuffie...surprisingly lol. She was pretty chill about the whole thing. I got a decent amount of candy and yes it is fun when you mess with little kids...even though I didn't mean to haha. I honestly don't have much to say...though hopefully this week I'll be buying my car. I'll post an update of that as soon as it happens and unfortunately I'm still waiting for my pokemon essay....not really sure why its taking this long but its BS. Oh and Preston's dad is now going to get a needle biopsy for his cancer so hopefully everything works out fine with that....ugh I hate waiting on important stuff like this.

I'll try to post more interesting post later when my mind isn't all aogidfgsd. Hope you guys have a good week!!!

 Vampire and Zombie eating...though it just looks like Preston and I are making out O_O
 haha I oddly look rather fat in this pic XD
 Preston killing me. *I was standing on his brothers back*
 I couldn't stop laughing....
hehe my hair matches the blood

61 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Hope every goes good with the needle biopsy and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys got into the spirit of things. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with snoobyy, it's a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol oh they were...but I like biting XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. almost too scaryy..... scared of blood O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. are those gang signs or peace signs? very violent for peace signs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pics looks like you having a lots of fun! Great! Happy Halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just can't beleive how bloody that was.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even with all that blood and gore you are still so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, love it. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a great time.
    And its a right of passage for kids to be screwed with on Halloween.
    Cuz they will certainly do it when they grow up.

    ps - that last pic is hot as helllll

    ReplyDelete
  13. btw, you have a nice, skinny body.. just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  14. next year, I might use that costume

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha great pics, looks like a fun time. You should have made your legs look more dangling to help sell the illusion of him murdering you :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. What kind of stuff did u use for fake blood? Good pictures 2 btw.

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome stuff, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You do look rather chunky in one of those. The others are good though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice pics

    sry for not checking back, ive been away for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  20. Miss your posts! Will you be back soon? <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of monstrous lust the due and just reward: Following!

    ReplyDelete