Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update!

Preston's dad goes to Hershey tomorrow to talk to a surgeon about getting his cancerous lymph node removed. I hope the consultation goes well. When he has his actually surgery Preston and I will go up with his dad and mom. I'm really nervous about this and praying for the best. This situation has been on my mind non-stop since I found out...so to help distract myself I bought another pumpkin, its white this time, to carve. Any ideas as to what I should carve in it? Preston suggested the tri-force and if I can't figure anything out I'll just do that. It would seem right since he has been playing zelda a lot lately.

Also thank you to the person that said they were praying for his dad and thanks to everyone else who wishes him the best. <3

6 comments:

  1. I don't pray, but I wish him well. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully everything went well! Gotta stay positive, he can get over it with the great science and doctors we have today. Go play a game to help keep things off your mind.

    ReplyDelete