Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

1yr and 11 months

Today I've been with Preston for 1yr and 11 months. This is my longest, most stressful, most rewarding, amazing relationship ever. Before him my longest relationship was I think 5 months. We have our off days just like everyone else, but at the end of the day we know we love each other and its all good. We can play video games with each other all day, watch DBZ and other amazing shows, we play music together and pretty much do whatever we want. We are probably the weirdest couple but its amazing hehe XD

What has been your longest relationship?

also check out his blog, he writes more interesting stuff than me =P

http://fridayslastcrush.blogspot.com/

http://fridayslastcrush.blogspot.com/

http://fridayslastcrush.blogspot.com/

32 comments:

  1. congratz dude, hope everything works out fine for many years to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff, thanks for sharing, liking your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! longest i've had is 7 months :/ feels bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. My longest is my current relationship, 4 years, met when we were 17. feels good :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visting regularly! Always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 years... just had anniversary. Good for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gratz nevr even got in a domestic violence lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, its nice to see some people are still happy out there

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, longest was 11 months......Not a relationship type of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to make it to 4 years. *hopefully we will* XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. that blog is really nice btw

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats
    gives me hope it can happen to me

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck. have fun. you won't be together forever

    ReplyDelete
  14. Longest for me is most current, 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. looking forward to see your next post btw

    ReplyDelete
  16. well now that i think about it, my longest was 1 year

    ReplyDelete
  17. About a month. I'm better off alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kudos kids! May you have more anniversary's!

    ReplyDelete