Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Halo Reach

Okay so I have really nothing to talk about and since I've been playing Halo Reach basically all day I'll talk about that.

Halo Reach I think is fantastic and on the big screen...oh its amazing. I've already beaten the game and I'm stuck being a Warrant Officer so to level up faster my brother customized a game. He named it bacon and you have rocket-launchers and pistols, you have so many frickn over shields you never die, unlimited ammo, you only kill elites, and you play on legendary. We have gotten over 3 million points in one game. Its fantastic for leveling up quickly or if you are just stuck like I am and nothing else is working. We're running a test right now to see how quickly you'll level up with a new character only playing to the first bonus round. Either way its just a fun game to play.

And the results for playing 20min with a new character in our game "bacon" on Halo Reach...was kind of a fail hahaha. He didn't level past a private but he is very close. he earned roughly around 680,000 points and 1,500 CRP *I think thats right*

Oh wells, so what games to you guys enjoy the most?

Halo Reach

15 comments:

  1. oh hello kind sir, have me met yet? =)

    smoochies n' poopies! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol okay I'll go along with sir XD and no but I just went to your blog and followed you =D

    yeah its pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have halo reach and im stuck too.. i play score attack to lvl fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. The game I enjoy the most is Half-Life, I've only played Halo like 4 times with some friends... I don't have an Xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt bother with Halo Reach. Played Halo 3 for a week so wasnt worth the buy on Reach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love games where I get a giant open world to explore. I think I was three hours into oblivion before I took a mission

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Halo Reach too! Bought it at midnight! I love Bioshock though, and deadspace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't leveling up so fast like that break the game?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still need Halo Reach! Playing casual games atm - Guitar Hero, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Into Dead Rising 2 at this moment, and waiting for the new Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 to come out in a short month. That's it really. Oh and Deathspank, on Live arcade is quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like RTS the most

    ReplyDelete
  12. Halo reach is definitely worth a try and I want to play deadspace so bad!!!
    and thanks for the games, I really need to find something new to play that is actually worth playing.

    thanks =))

    ReplyDelete