Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wedding

I went to Preston's cousin's wedding today. It was out side and beautiful. She had really weird music too so that made it much better than most boring weddings. Some how I got a sunburn...thats just how awesomely pale my skin is -_-. No cake but they did have cupcakes which weren't bad and I got Preston to dance with me once =DD

So on the talk of marriage, what do you guys think about it? Do you still think it is something special or has the world ruined it and made it just a title now?


Preston and I at the wedding

13 comments:

  1. i still think its something pretty special (or at least to me it will be)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think marriage is great! I think what the world has ruined is how people prepare for marriage lol because truly you gotta pick someone you truly love and are compatible with. And you have gotta be prepared to work for if, it's amazing if both parties work to keep it amazing :) anyways that's my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I'm thinking it'll still be special for me whenever it happens. I plan on looking at it as more than just a title, I know it won't make my love for them grow *because hopefully I'll already love them bunches XD* but it just is like that last final step in starting one life together hehe

    and I agree with that, I think people should know 100% if it the right person before rushing in

    ReplyDelete
  4. marriage is nice. its up to the 2 people though

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, and I don't think everyone is supposed to get married...maybe thats just me though

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, this is one of my more favorite posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post!
    supportin & follow you !..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with that. My wedding is going to be a special day for me, if it ever will happen. A day with happiness and dancing and everything.
    It's just to bad so many people are getting divorced, giving it all a bad name.
    But I guess that stuff will always keep happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gf just gave me a time out, I shouldnt be reading these things...

    ReplyDelete