Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Judging

In English we're supposed to teach a short lesson on one of the rules of speech and we have partners. Well I was nervous about it and my partner says "I don't mean to offend you but I usually say a small prayer before stuff like this" Okay well I believe in God and Jesus and I have my faith, though I refuse to call myself a christian because they seem to just be full of hypocrites and rude judging people, I'm not into that. I hate that people think just because I have different hair, tattoos, and piercings that I'm some kinda of crazy bad person. Its bullshit. Why can't people look past the outward appearance?  I don't know how many times I've gotten told, by different people, that its such a shame that I have piercings because I'm a pretty girl that guys wanna look at but now thats all they can see. I'm sorry but if a guy or anyone is gonna not be able to look past that then they can go fuck themselves because I am out to please no one, especially some swallow douchebags.  Like I've been called a lesbian, a satan worshiper *in church* and a whole bunch of other crazy shit....wtf is wrong with people? Ha sorry for my rant but yeah....



What are some of the stupid stuff people have said to you or judged you for?

22 comments:

  1. i get judged all the time by adults its so stupid..they judge me because of the way i dress (jeans and a blank shirt, im a skater) and they always think gonna steal something just because im holding a skateboard. cops are the worst judgmental people ever as well they tell you stop skating at a place and kick you out and if you try to apologize they threaten to ticket you like really? we're just trying to have fun. i especially hate people who judge others simply because someone may have a tattoo or a piercing. its your body you should be able to do whatever you wish. like i wanna get a tattoo and im 18 and all and i asked my dad if i could just so i could give him a heads up and he was all like oh you dont wanna ruin your temple (yeah hes religious) and i know deep down in him hes saying in other words it'll make you look trashy. i think judging others is being ignorant and it holds your mind back from opening up and looking at the world at a whole different perspective. sorry for the rant haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way... im a catholic though i hate being it because theyre cuh hypocrites and it just angers me so i usually just say im not sure religiously

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favoutite saying is "don't judge a book by its cover"..Today people are very quick to judge...stereotypes dont help the situation either..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree bro, we should not judge people based on their outward impression. I try to never do that myself, even though it's very tempting and we do it anyways, I don't show it and I give that person a chance to prove me wrong. Good blog bro, will be back for more
    following~

    ReplyDelete
  5. People think im much more of the computer geek then what I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. i've been judged for little compared to something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get judged too all the time. They're usually never right

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't listen to anyone else, just focus on yourself and the others will fade away

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do what you want. If people are judging you they are just wasting time (in that judging people outwardly generally never goes well.)
    It's your thang, do what you wanna do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog. following

    check out my blog

    xfitbambi.blogspot.com

    i always return follows people :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone knows that is best to be loved for something you're not that hated, whateer the reason

    ReplyDelete
  12. People judge the outside. That's just how it is and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's simple, judgement is what happens. If you honestly don't care and strive for how you feel and not care what others say then it should be fine. As long as you believe in what you believe and try not to shove it down anyone elses throat it's alright. But the moment anyone tries it on you then they are comeplete *ssholes. Either conform and be liked or not care and be individual.

    http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think there are lots of people out there who aren't necessarily religious or place themselves in one denomination or another who pray. Power of positive thought.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is sweet? I'm guessing someone didn't read it hah

    and I didn't mind the rant, I enjoyed reading it.

    I'll be me no problem, but judgmental people are always gonna bother me, they won't get me down or make me change me but its just annoying, like grow up

    ReplyDelete
  16. good post, thanks for visiting me <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. good one mate

    supporting and following

    ReplyDelete
  18. If people judge me I don't really notice...

    So all is good I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete