Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yes.....an essay for Art

Some of you seemed to be confused by my essay for an art class. To clarify things, its History of Western Art. So I'm not drawing or painting or anything like that. I'm just learning about art in different cultures and how it progressed. I have an essay do for that art class every week, but thankful I've always gotten an A on them and today my art professor said I wrote amazingly and she thanked me. I thought that was pretty sweet. Oh and on the art exam I got a B...which I guess is okay. Still don't know about the Psychology exam and I am definitely gonna tell you guys as soon as I find out about my pokemon essay for English class haha, which reminds me. Do you guys have any ideas for another essay? All ideas are welcome.

Sorry I didn't have anything interesting to write about, today was a stressful/annoying day. I have something actually interesting to write about tomorrow though =P

16 comments:

  1. looking forward to see your new post tomorrow then

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mac, can't wait for tomorrow's post. Always good to get some fresh content in regardless, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think essay writing (historical writing) is an important aspect to art...a lot of people miss this stage..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't think of any good topics for your essay.
    I will brainstorm and hopefully get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is is possible to write an essay on the history of essays?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or an essay on Why The History of Western Art Is So Important, Anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds good, tell us ho it goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't you post some general drawings that are typical of that which you study? I love art, and think it would be interesting to see what your essay is about :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when I had to make an essay for art class back in school...It was a pain in the a** just thinking of what I should write, never even started it.

    ReplyDelete