Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Wedding

Today was my sisters wedding rehearsal, she is getting married tomorrow. It went pretty good I guess, though I'm actually not really excited about it sadly. She isn't allowing Preston to come which is gay as balls. She made me one of her maid-of-honors, but I think it was out of guilt since she made our other sister a maid-of-honor too. Honestly she shouldn't have made me one sadly. We were never ever close, we never see eye to eye, and we basically just get along because we are sisters, there isn't really a friendship there. I have to wake up super early tomorrow to get there and get ready and take pictures....bleeeeeek. Not excited at all. Her bachelorette party was yesterday and it was kinda sucky haha. *i know i'm so negative* We went to this restaurant and seriously our food was like an appetizer, like wtf? When I order food, I want to be full afterward, not still hungry. I would rather have gone to Outback for a steak or got pizza.

Other than her wedding I have a shit ton of schoolwork to do.....ugh I hate writing essays when I don't have a topic. I'm supposed to write and illustration essay and I have no clue what to write about, so if you guys have any ideas let me know hahaha

Also sorry for not writing about anything interesting. I'll work on it XD 

12 comments:

  1. write something about the wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that must be really exciting, a bit time in your sister's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, not too many people liking the wedding situation in the blog world. What could possibly make a bachelorette party NOT fun? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate weddings, old folks come to me and say: "YOU'RE NEXT" They stopped once I started doing that at funerals to them... "You're next, cutiepie~"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments on my blog :)

    I have new bubbles on Enhanced by MS Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ergine that is frickn hilarious haha, I wish I had the balls to saw that to old people XD

    and it was just a blah party, nothing exciting

    ReplyDelete
  7. weddings make me uncomfortable, thank god for alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information

    buy illustration essays online

    ReplyDelete